Saturday, May 14, 2005

Getting ready

Today starts the first day of "production" for a 45 min. documentary entitled "Vanishing Voices" the Plight of a Sacred Mountain. What is going to happen this morning is that me and my co-producer and editor are off for an ocular to plan logistics on how to shoot. It's been many years for me since I've been to what is known as The Power Mountain and I haven't slept a wink. It's now 4am and we're supposed to set off in half an hour. I am extremely excited and there is everything hopeful and prayerful and wishful in my thoughts that this will be a beautiful, touching and enlightening documentary. The third co-producer, who is also going to be writer and researcher cannot join us today. Maybe it's better that way as she is so well versed with the way of the mountain and this should be a discovery for both me and the other producer. This will be a whole day affair and I am equipped with my trusty and reliable Nikon Coolpix 5700. Later perhaps I may be able to post photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home