Sunday, May 01, 2005

The Day After

Well, it's the day after and my body is a little stiff and painful. But I had a wonderful experience and my thoughts are filled with what would be the best way to tackle such a subject which is Banahaw. I understand how it is indeed revered by those who are older and who have had magical experiences on the mountain but part of me is thinking of the audience. Since this is advocacy we want people, after watching it to take action. And part of that movement should be the old who have money and influence, and the young, who have passion and energy.So, next step is to sit down for a meeting to see what the best treatment would be for this docu. After watching Greg go through Jusgado I strongly feel he should be interviewed as well since he had a very eye opening experience. Not knowing anything

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home